HVAC Lead Installer
Super Heat & Air (a member of the Super Home Services family of companies) is an innovative leader in providing premium HVAC systems to residential customers in Florida. Super Heat & Air is committed to hiring exceptionally driven team members committed to excellent customer service and quality. Super Heat & Air provides you with the opportunity to work with the best people and grow your career.
We are seeking a full-time Lead Installer. This is an exciting time to be part of an organization in fast growth mode! The position reports to the Super Heat and Air Production Manager, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Super Heat & Air General Manager.
An HVAC Technician, or a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning Technician, installs and repairs various air quality systems. Their main duties include locating and diagnosing maintenance problems on equipment, conducting warranty services, and quickly performing emergency repairs on certain equipment items.
- Experience Removing and Installing new systems
- Performing routine maintenance
- Training junior team members
- Communicating with clients and customers
- Ordering and maintaining equipment
- Meeting local HVAC codes
- 3+ years in a related service industry preferred
- Keen eye for details yet can grasp the larger picture.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively across the organization and be a confident Team Member
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation Commission base
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays