Human Resource Safety Assistant
Super Heat and Air (a member of the Super Home Services family of companies) is an innovative leader in providing premium HVAC systems to residential customers in Florida. Super Heat & Air is committed to hiring exceptionally driven team members committed to excellent customer service and quality. Super Heat & Air provides you with the opportunity to work with the best people and grow your career.
We are seeking a full-time HR/Safety Administrative Assistant. This is an exciting time to be part of an organization in fast growth mode! The position reports to the Super Heat and Air HR Manager, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Super Heat and Air General Manager.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department of Super Heat & Air. Will also be required to serve on the safety committee, providing guidance and assistance as required to promote a safe work environment.
- Associate degree or commensurate experience preferred.
- Prior related office experience required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Familiar with company safety policies and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standard preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to HR Manager
- Conducts or facilitates employee training on applicable safety standards.
- Reviews current safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
- Conducts safety inspections and audits.
- Keen eye for details yet can grasp the larger picture.
- Results-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively across the organization and be a confident team player.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation range $16 to $18, depending on experience
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays