Customer Service Dispatcher
Super Heat & Air (a member of the Super Home Services family of companies) is an innovative leader in providing premium HVAC systems to residential customers in Florida. Super Heat & Air is committed to hiring exceptionally driven team members committed to excellent customer service and quality. Super Heat & Air provides you with the opportunity to work with the best people and grow your career.
Responsible for handling inbound/outbound calls, and other lead sources for current and new clients.
Create detailed work orders based on customers needs.
Schedule routine tune-ups for existing clients as well as new clients.
Keep customer records up to date.
Escalating customer concerns to appropriate department(s).
Ensure proper field technicians are assigned to appropriate job.
Must have basic computer knowledge.
Must be available to work weekends, holidays, and alternating schedules.
- 5+ years in a related service industry preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with Service Titan a plus.
- Ability to work within a dynamic team and function effectively.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for details yet can grasp the larger picture.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively across the organization and be a confident Team Member
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong enthusiasm and positivity.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Holidays