Super Heat and Air (a member of the Super Home Services family of companies) is an innovative leader in providing premium HVAC systems to residential customers in Florida. Super Heat & Air is committed to hiring exceptionally driven team members committed to excellent customer service and quality. Super Heat & Air provides you with the opportunity to work with the best people and grow your career.
We are seeking a full-time Accounting Coordinator. This is an exciting time to be part of an organization in fast growth mode! The position reports to the Super Home Services CFO, with a dotted line reporting relationship to the Super Heat And Air General Manager.
The Accounting Coordinator will be responsible developing and maintaining accounting practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements of Super Heat & Air. This position regularly faces tight deadlines and will be accountable for various accounting activities including daily banking, A/P processing, Payroll processing, general bookkeeping duties, among others.
- BS/BA in accounting or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years in a related service industry preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks, Bill.com and Payroll.
- Proven knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for details yet can grasp the larger picture.
- Results-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Self-directed and highly motivated.
- Must be able to collaborate effectively across the organization and be a team player.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience working in office administration.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays